The activities of the Trust at our new centre comprise of:
- The continued translation of Islamic texts and relevant publications
- Academic conferences to encourage research based development of Islamic thoughts and spirituality arising from the school of the Ahl al-Bayt (People of the Prophetic
- Interfaith Dialogue Seminars to promote a more cohesive society, through knowledge and mutual understanding
- Majalis (traditional religious gatherings) in English and Urdu
- Weekly gatherings, including recitation of the supplication of Kumayl
- Monthly discussion groups
It is the desire of the Trustees past and present, and other supporters of the Trust, to continue with its endeavours, and it is hoped that its activities shall make lasting contributions to the Islamic, and indeed non-Islamic societies, across the globe.